Man and Van London
London man with a van hire, Man And Van 365 offers the following services; Man and Van Hire, Removal & Storage and European Moves. Man And Van 365 is a cheap London man and van company.
To get an instant quote and book online please use our quote and booking system.
You may also call 0203 633 365 0 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be very glad to help you.
Where is Battersea? Some people and organisations still remain confused as to whether they are in Battersea. Others wonder where Battersea starts and ends. If you wish to see whether you live or work in Battersea, a modern day map which has had added to it the old boundaries of the former Borough of Battersea.
Find Battersea on the Map. You will discover from the map that Battersea stretches beyond SW11 and includes parts of SW4 like Clapham Common Northside and Westside (the latter originally being an extension of Battersea Rise), and half of Clapham Common itself including its famous Bandstand. Battersea also includes parts of SW8 around the Queenstown Road diamond conservation area and Nine Elms. We intend to add further older maps over time, to help people orientate themselves to the Battersea of today and yesterday.
Incredibly, there is only one place in all the world called Battersea (excepting a very small settlement in Ontario), and its here in south west London in an area formerly part of the historic County of Surrey. Battersea has existed with different descriptive labels and legal identities over history. Here are some examples in historical order, all of which have or have had specific although often almost contiguous boundaries:
- The Manor of Battersea (which fits very much with the bounds of the parish) - see old map
- The Parish of Battersea (whose bounds are reflected today by those of a number of parishes, and are almost identical to the combined parish boundary of Battersea)
- The Metropolitan Borough of Battersea (now incorporated within the London Borough of Wandsworth)
- The Parliamentary Constituencies of North Battersea and South Battersea (subsequently combined into the single one that exists today)
- The Parliamentary Constituency of Battersea